Monday, March 1, 2010

Ouch!

Today me and my girls were in the living room have a fantastic time playing princess'.




Along comes Bell the cat.......










Bell decides that he is going to jump up on the fire place and check out the fish







Meet Dora & Nemo





Now I usually make the cat get down but decided to let him up there for once...I mean what harm could he really do.....ugh!!! All of a sudden there is a crash and here comes the cat, fish tank, water, picture frame slamming into Ky, Mckenna, and I. I jumped up (soaked by disqusting water) and saw my one poor fish flopping on the floor, and my girls screaming. I ran to the stairs and screamed for Dwight to help me. Kylie is screaming "my fish are dead, my fish are dead.... He came running down and told me to get a jug of water. He got the first fish in the jug and then asked where the 2nd one was...it had slide under the futon and was laying there still too.....he grabs it and they both start swimming...whooooo! Then Kylie says "Mom Mckenna's bleeding"..... I flip around and there is my poor little girl with blood dripping down here face....Ahhhhhhhh! Off to the hospital! Fortuntely they just put some steri strips on b/c they knew she would flip out it they tried to put stitiches in.






Poor Mckenna after emerg!







My cat is lucky to be alive today!!!!



1 comment:

  1. oh my GOSH nicolle!! it is NEVER a dull moment at your house!! poor Mckenna!!

    ReplyDelete